Free Zcash – The Best Zcash Faucets
I decided to group all Faucets already described on the blog according to collected cryptocurrency.
BTC check The Best Bitcoin Faucets – click here
LTC check The Best Litecoin Faucets – click here
DOGE check The Best Dogecoin Faucets – click here
ETH check The Best Ethereum Faucets – click here
DASH check The Best Dash Faucets – click here
XMR check The Best Monero Faucets – click here
Today time for Zcash (ZEC)
Zcash is a privacy-protecting, digital currency built on strong science. Zcash was developed and launched by top cryptographers in 2016. The underlying protocol is based on the research of scientists from MIT, Technion, Johns Hopkins, Tel Aviv University and UC Berkeley. Zcash is a cryptocurrency that offers two types of addresses: transparent addresses that are publicly visible on the Zcash blockchain and shielded addresses that are more private.
Zcah also can be collected for free. There are some of special websites on the Internet (called Zcash Faucets) where you have the opportunity to get free ZEC. It only requires taking your own time to accumulate the needed amount of Zcash.
Therefore the easiest way to start earning Zcash (Without Investment!) are Zcash Faucets.
Today I will show you The Best Zcash Faucets.
My checked and trustworthy, The Best Zcash Faucets (operating and paying for a long time) alphabetically are:
On this page you will find my PROOFS OF WITHDRAWAL – click here Therefore you can be sure that all faucets described on this blog are solvent.
How to start collecting Free Zcash ?
Set up your Zcash wallet
First thing you need to do to start collecting free Zcash is to set up your wallet. Wallet will be used to store Zcash and to make transfers.
I recommend setting up free accounts on the following websites:
- BitBay – Join here – BitBay is a financially- and technologically-oriented company that has achieved international success with Polish capital.
- Coinpayments – Join here – Coinpayments is one of the most popular and most convenient multi-coin-wallet. Coinpayments wallet will allow us to operate Bitcoin and 1050 other cryptocurrencies.
- Coinbase – Join here – Coinbase is the easiest and most trusted place to buy, sell, and manage your digital currency.
It is important not to keep all of your Zcash in one place!
After logging in to your BitBay account, you enter the “Wallets” tab. Then click “See all” wallets. Select the currency Zcash (ZEC) and on the right side click on “Deposit”. Your individual Zcash wallet address is located in the “Deposit” tab. Click on: “I UNDERSTAND, AND I WANT TO MAKE ZCASH (ZEC) DEPOSIT”. Deposit address is your individual wallet address (consisting of a series of letters and numbers). That allows you to receive funds on your BitBay account.
Your individual address of the ZEC wallet, consisting of a series of letters and numbers, You will copy and provide on pages used to collect free Zcash.
Register on micro-wallet FaucetHub.io
You also have to set up micro-wallet because some faucets pay automatically to such a micro-wallet. You will need an account on the Faucet Hub micro-wallet. Registration is very simple and does not take time. Yours ZEC collected from faucets will automatically added to these micro-wallets, from which you can send them to your main wallet, for example in BitBay.
Add your Zcash address on FaucetHub.io
After create an account, the next thing you need to do is add your wallet address on the User Dashboard. Add your Zcash wallet address from BitBay to FaucetHub.io.
Then if you have your Zcash addresses added on FaucetHub.io, the next thing you need to do is to register on Cryptocurrencies Faucets to collect free Zcash. Then you can send them to your main wallet, for example in BitBay.
Register on Zcash Faucets
The last thing you need to do is to register on Zcash Faucets to collect free XMR.
The Best Zcash (ZEC) Faucets (alphabetically)
- Thirty one different cryptocurrencies faucet: Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Potcoin, BlackCoin, PrimeCoin, Ethereum, BitCore, Dash, Monero, PeerCoin, BitcoinCash, Zcash, Ethereum Classic, Groestlcoin, Verge, Ubiq, Pivx, Stratis, GameCredits, Komodo, DigiByte, PinkCoin, ReddCoin, Electroneum, Bitcoin Gold, Minexcoin, Syscoin, Bitcoin Diamond, Stellar Lumens and Ripple. More coins soon…
- Claim on faucet every 300 seconds (5 minutes).
- Earn from autofaucet: automatically, without clicking every time, everywhere.
- Everyday you log into Allcoins.pw. you will get 2 free AutoClaims.
- By visiting some links you can get more AutoClaims.
- Thanks to AutoFaucet you will earn coins every 300 seconds automatically. Without doing anything until you leave AutoFaucet page or until your AutoClaims balance is empty.
- Earn coins from crypto games: FreeRoll, Lucky Number, Dice Game, Lottery, Boomerang game, Harvest Game, Toss crypto game.
- You get a FreeRoll ticket twice a day. Win up to 10000 BTC sats per ticket on BTC FreeRoll. But you can also win up to 0.15 BTC on the Jackpot.
- Offer wall allows you to earn more bitcoin by completing surveys, visiting some websites, watching videos, and other tasks.
- There are also PTC (Paid to click), which pay you to visit links.
- You can exchange crypto coins from your Allcoins.pw account. Exchange alt to BTC or BTC to alt … or even alt to another alt.
- Crypto Converter Tool will help you to know the value of your coins.
- Referral system: 25% of refferals claims earnings.
- You can ask up to 3 withdrawals per 24 hours.
- Withdraw on FaucetHub (no minimum and instant) or withdraw on regular wallet.
- No minimal amount for your withdraw. So you can take your earnings from 0.00000001 ZEC if you want.
- ZEC-Faucet.com is Free Zcash Faucet and Lottery.
- Claim Free Zcash (ZEC) every 240 minutes.
- Very simple, you may claim from faucet by solving the captcha and clicking the claim button.
- Daily Zcash Lottery, + free lottery ticket with each claim.
- From every claim your referred users makes, you can earn 20% of their claim amount.
- Instant Withdrawals to FaucetHub.
- Withdrawing, in the Zcash Address field, enter the same Zcash (ZEC) wallet address that you added to your account at FaucetHub.io.
No minimal amount for your withdraw. So you can take your earnings from 0.00000001 ZEC if you want.
This post was originally written on June 2019 BUT I’ve been updating it constantly to stay relevant.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
If you have any questions you can write to me on Facebook or leave a comment below.